October is already underway and it definitely feels like spring is full steam. The days are getting warmer and soon the clocks will be going forward, giving us one extra glorious hour of sun light. With that in mind, check out our list of great ways to enjoy October in Sydney and Manly.
- Sculptures by the Sea: This incredible event has now been running for 22 years, and this year promises to be better than ever. Take the beautiful 2k coastal walk from Bondi to Tamarama and be treated to some incredible outdoor sculptures. This event is totally FREE and runs from 18th Oct to 1 Nov, it’s an absolute favorite for visitors and locals alike.
- Night Noodle Market: Explore the wonderful world of noodles. From midday for 18 wonderful afternoons and evenings, Hyde Park comes alive with a massive variety of noodle options.
- Sunrise on the Steps: Who doesn’t love Yoga? And this time you get to do it on the steps of the iconic Sydney Opera House. From 10th Oct – 1 Nov and is $25, this is the perfect way to shake off some travel stiffness and soak up the sights of Sydney.
- Colour run: What better way to celebrate running 5K than with dancing and music. The Sydney Colour Run is known to be the happiest 5k run on earth. Join the celebrate on 7 Oct.
- Halloween at Q Station: If you’re a fan of getting scared this freaky event is for you. And if not, the Q station in Manly is well worth a visit during a less creepy time.